COMPANY HISTORY

      Now in its third generation as a family-owned business, the firm known today
  as Sheldon Surveying, LLC has been operating under the Sheldon name since
  1951.  Its history may be traced back to 1895 when Robert H. Gamble formed a
  company for the practice of land surveying and civil engineering. Around the
  turn of the 20th century, Mr. Gamble acquired a partner, Charles R. Gordon,
  and the company became known as Gamble & Gordon Engineering Company.

     In the early 1940s, the business was purchased by Donald Kephart, a
  professional surveyor and employee of Gamble and Gordon. For a time,
  Mr. Kephart continued to operate under the Gamble and Gordon name,
  subsequently changing it to Donald R. Kephart, Surveyor.

     Shortly after Mr. Kephart’s death in 1951, the business, along with all its
  accumulated records, was purchased by Robert C. Sheldon, a professional
  engineer and licensed surveyor.   In 1955 he was joined in the business by two of
  his sons, James and Thomas.   Upon his retirement from active practice in 1959,
  he sold the business to the sons.

     James D. Sheldon and Thomas L. Sheldon, both professional engineers and
  licensed surveyors, continued the practice under the name Sheldon Engineering,
  a partnership, until 1964 when James left to pursue a career in government
  service.
 
     Thomas Sheldon incorporated the business in 1972 as Sheldon and Associates,
  Inc. Norman Redick, P.E., P.S., became associated with the firm about that time
  and, upon the death of Thomas in 1982, continued the operation of the practice.
  Mr. Redick left the firm in January of 1991 to assume the position of District
  Deputy Director of Transportation for District One of the Ohio Department of
  Transportation.

     In September, 1985, James Sheldon retired from government service and
  returned to Lima where he established James D. Sheldon, P.E., Inc., a private
  engineering practice maintained from the offices of Sheldon and Associates.
 
     Mr. Sheldon acquired the assets of Sheldon and Associates upon the departure
  of Mr. Redick and expanded his practice to include surveying as well as civil
  and sanitary engineering.

     In July, 1992, Mr. Sheldon transferred the engineering and surveying
  activities of J. D. Sheldon, P.E., Inc. to Sheldon Engineering & Surveying, Inc.

    Upon Mr. Sheldon's retirement from active practice in October 2006, the
  records were acquired by Sara Sheldon Morrisey, P. S., who, as the
  granddaughter of Robert C. Sheldon and the daughter of Thomas L. Sheldon,
  now becomes the third Sheldon generation to operate the business. "